Start your Edublog site

Follow the instructions below to create your blog site and link it to this class site:

(Your blog site is due by Monday August 31’st)  

(Instead of searching Iclass2013 as mentioned in the video, you will search jsznajder…then ask to join my class, third option down)

(Additional Information below for customization)

9 thoughts on “Start your Edublog site”

1. I think I’m going to have to to do my edublog thing at school because it’s not working out here. Is that okay?

2. The first video video was kind of inspireing because it tells us how famous peopple failed but they were still recodnice by there succes

3. The first video is about famous people who fail life but thy still succeed but there reasons that they fail mabey because they were laugh at or they got kick out of a job or they drop out of school or if it’s somebody’s death and etc. but they don’t give up they try and try but thy make it.

4. I like the 1’st video because it shows you that u should not give up when something bad happens by Fidel Carreon

5. I liked the first video because it’s pretty much implying that even if you fail in life at some point you can still keep on trying so you can reach your goals.

6. I like #1 because it shows u step by step what to do and if it did not take u straight to the blog it shows u what to do after everything that’s why I like it

7. i like video 1 because all of the famous people in there life have failed in there career and it helped me now that you could fail in life but keep going

8. I liked the 1st video because it helped me know how hard it is to succeed in life but once u do u have become the person u want in life and u can be someone’s hero and help other people succeed in life