About Me

My name is Mr. Sznajder and I have been a teacher for the past fourteen years, thirteen in Conroe ISD.  I have a passion for teaching, while disseminating proper communication and analytical strategies in and outside of the class room.  I have also taught Pre AP classes for the past seven years.  I am a certified generalist and qualified to teach any subject K-8.  

I was not a great student at this age, and have since learned many successful approaches in order to prevent my past struggles from occurring in my pupils’ lives.

I have completed the ME.d program for Curriculum and Instruction at Sam Houston State University with a 4.0.  I believe in teaching meta-cognitive, brain based, critical thinking skills, and I promote intrinsic motivation.  Class members will learn to value their education and be driven to succeed for themselves with their future in mind. 

Recently, I have learned about brain-based teaching and I work hard to apply these principles within my class room.  Every day, what my students see, hear ,and feel is connected to the themes of the day.  The class focus is reflected in color and music.  This is because when the brain is able to make multiple connections, the learning experience is enhanced and relevance is exponentially understood.  Finally, learners in my class are encouraged to learn the way they, themselves excel.  This is called “Owning their learning.”  I will never discourage going ahead in the syllabus or delving deeper through research and practice.  

I am committed to the success of all my learners and look forward to working with all who would ensure their auspicious futures! 

11 thoughts on “About Me”

1. I would like to know why you wouldn’t be upset if we delved deeper into our research. What if we went ahead and learned a concept you wanted to teach us. Therefore, we will not be interested when you lecture us about the subject.

1. You can never solve the mystery entirely…Therefore, in class we can go for deeper meaning…If a learner chooses to check out– at that point, well, then they aren’t learning anymore…tbc.