My Kindergarden Story

It was a bright sunny day, the birds were chirping happily. As I walked out  the door toward’s the bus stop, I could smell the sweet aroma of the tender,florecent,flowers in my mom’s garden.

I rode the bus to school, eagerly to see what I was going to learn in Mrs. Vallejo’s class,my kindergarden teacher. We approched to school ,i grabbed my backpack and walked to my classroom. Mrs. Vallejo  had been teaching us how to read. As i walked into class, Mrs. Vallejo began to tell the class that each student will read one, five hbpage picture book infont of the whole class. I started to get upset, I was scared to talk or do anything  public . It was nerve wracking.

It was the day of the Reading Day. I had been preparing the night before. Then my teacher called me up. I walked  infront of my class , I felt as if the whole universe was was watching me just waiting for me to make a mistake. I  toke a deep breath and read my story without a mistake. I saw as my clss clapped ad congraduated me with high fives .

That day,I realized how  easy it was, and as long as you practice you can do it. And, it can always get better.

One thought on “My Kindergarden Story”