Sznajder 4 PAP

Period 4-Respond to Discussion Thread Here!

21 thoughts on “Sznajder 4 PAP”

1. why do we take for granted the things that we have even after the fact of knowing these thing wont last we came in and soon we will pass so be like the trashbag and be glad we were stripped of our innocence but we weren´t stripped of a mind we all are equal for petty squabbles we have no time because if people would stop shooting there we be no need for guns if we were all eachothers neighbors the pain would be gone. But our chaotic ways and conflict craves have driven this world astray. does really have to be this way look me in my face. i love you and you love. so why do we go out way to keep harming eachother one another. he coulda been somebodies son , cousin or brother. and most importantly think about his mother. you devastated a family cause of one small factor. we could all be better and find the greener pastures

2. Many kids are wishing for the education we receive. My mom had to leave school at 11 years old to work. She tells me to be grateful that I get to go to school. We shouldn’t be taking advantage of what we have.

3. I can believe that kids have to to this to go to school, its truly sad and i hope somebody helps with the kids and making a safe way to go to school. I really wish that i could help those kids but i can’t.

4. DO YOU BLANK ABOUT SCHOOL PEOPLE BLANKeD ENOUGH TO MAKETHE SCHOOL FOR YOU THEY BLANKED ENOUGH TO PUT 42 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE SCHOOL BUDGET

replace blank with care

5. WE HOPE NEED HOPE TO BE MORE HOPE ATTENTIVE AT HOPE SCHOOL DONT BE HOPE DUMB HOPE AND NOT HOP TAKE HOPE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HOPE HAVE
    TAKE AWAY THE HOPE

6. That boy is an example of why i get so mad at kids skipping being rude to teachers and say school sucks, this kid has nothing be grateful. THIS BOY IS THE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE PEOPLE BEING DISRESPECTFUL AND NOT CARING :
    : ((((((((((((((

7. The video really made me think about how much I wasn’t appreciating what i have that other kids cant have now a days … But now i know i should wake up every morning positive to school appreciate,that I have the supplies and what i need.Which could be the ability,of having a car for heading to school !! The most important thing is APPRECIATING :))

8. I learned from one of our videos that we shouldn’t take advantage of our learning because there are kids that have it harder then we do as Americans. Imagine that you lived in Guatemala and it took you almost 3 hours to get to school. Imagine that you couldn’t brush your teeth under a roof. Imagine the danger you would go through trying to get to school every morning and every night when your going back home. Please don’t take advantage of your education, its important, and i thank you for all the teachers/students who have made my education grow larger. I as well hope I put a difference in yours.

9. I think that is unfortunate for the kid that has to walk miles. We complain about waking up early,test,and having to do work. Those kids risk their lives everyday trying to learn something new. While we have have transportation and air condition school. We need to learn how to appreciate.

1. Garchomp that is not funny please stop that. People dont have the access t othis great technology so dont waste it on nonsense